Thursday, April 16, 2009

It’s Time to Bloom

Well at least Mother Nature is not bothered by what I refer to as terrestrial winds that we get here in April every year in Central California – uggggghh, I no likey!!

Anyways, I’m so excited by this month’s local card exchange theme – it is RIBBON!!!  I LOVE ribbon – I just couldn’t own enough!  I can’t wait to see what the other participants come up with!  Here is my entry:

April 2009Recipe:

 

Stamp Sets: A Flower for All Seasons, and Bella’s Bloom

 

Paper: Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White

 

Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Creamy Caramel, Ballet Blue, and Versamark

 

Accessories: Scallop Punch, Black embossing powder, Pig Tails Ribbon, and Whisper White Organza Ribbon 

YellowRosePriscilla-vi

No comments: