Monday, January 21, 2008

LOVE YA!

Here's a card I basically CASE'D from 'malissa32' that I saw

on SCS, it's entitled Inspiration in her gallery and she created it in hopes of offering inspiration to others - well it worked!! I got completely inspired. I needed to make three of these cards to use as what I call 'fill-ins' in my CardExchange group. Fill-ins are basically additional cards needed to complete an exchange when there may not have been enough participation for an even exchange or when people submit more than one exchange for the month.
This card is made with the SU retired set Love Ya! and words from SU's Everyday Flexible Phrases. SU DP is Loves Me and card stock is Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Taken with Teal, Regal Rose (yes it looks much better on this card), and Chocolate Chip. The hearts were punched out with Creative Memories heart punch. I hope it inspires others as much as it has inspired me!

Is everyone having a relaxing Holiday Monday? I sure am and lovin' it. Had my Grand-babies and their parents spend the weekend with us and I really loved that - always so much fun! I think they have just as much fun staying over too - my DD asked me (I think in a joking manner) if I would consider giving her her room back, which is now my Stamp Studio - WHAT??? Asking a stamper to give up her Stamp Studio, hmmmmm - could I even entertain that idea?? Ack, I just don't think so!!
Well, DH left a couple of hours ago to go out of town because he said my Christmas present is in and he is going to pick it up!!! WHAT!! I wasn't expecting a Christmas present!! Sooooooooo, me thinks I need to get back to stamping or something to keep my excitement at bay. He said to not be so excited because it's not that big of a deal, but that it is something I wanted - well, anything I want is A BIG DEAL to me!! WhoooHooo, can't wait and I'll share as soon as it gets here.

Have a Happy Stamping evening!!

No comments: