Sunday, January 27, 2008

I GOT DOUBLE DOG DARED YESTERDAY. . .

One of my SIC Sistas double dog dared me yesterday to do a technique I have always wanted to do but have never tried - 'paper piecing'. She made the cutest card yesterday using this technique - I was going to post the link here to her blog to view but I just went on there and it's not there!! Holly, please post your Stamp Camp items for others to view! Well, I took the DDD Girlfriend and let me tell ya - it stressed me out a little bit trying to figure what stamp set to use - LOL!! I think the biggest stressor for me was the family demands I was having to deal with this morning - geesh!!
Anyways, here is the card and recipe:

Stamp set: I Like Your Style

Paper: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Sage Shadow, Ultrasmooth Vanilla, Certainly Celery, and DSP Enchante

Ribbon: Wide Organdy-Ivory and Grosgrain-Bluebird

Accessories: D'vine Swirl Cuttlebug folder, MM Antique Copper Mini brads, and Got Flowers?

Secret: If you are participating in the card exchange for Jan. - you're going to get one of these cards!

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

What a FUN card Priscilla! Love it. You are so creative!