Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cupcake Challenge

Seems I’m not the only one that hasn’t stamped for a while! There are a few of our Fellow Stamp Sistas that need to have a “fire lit under their toes” to get back into the swing of things – LOL. So last Thursday, I searched high and low for a Friday challenge for one of my dear friends to do. In fact I Double Dog Dared her to do it – LOL!! I finally found an awesome sketch challenge by Taylor for her to do! You really need to check out her blog at http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/

This was her challenge for Friday, Feb. 6th: TECC54(sketch) for Taylor Expressions- 020609

Although, life through me a ball, I felt that I too should also do the challenge. I also discovered that I am in dire need of more supplies and really need to get my SU order in! Well here is my take of Taylor’s Cupcake Challenge:Taylor Expressions - 020609

Enjoy,

Priscilla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TFS the sketch and your card came out adorable!

XOXO
Sara
PCP-Swappin Scraps