Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Scallop Punch Butterfly

Oh no, I’m guilty of blog neglect, but going to try and make it up today with a few posts.

I just joined a Local Swap with six talented women (I know this because the Hostess gave me a sneak peak) and I’m so excited – can’t wait to get the cards later this week. This swap will go through July and the theme for the first month is punches! WhooHoo, I love punches! All I needed was some inspiration, so I went blog hoppin’ and found an absolutely wonderful idea here: http://flowerbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/01/mercedes-scalloped-punch-butterfly.html

isn’t her card just awesome!! So here is my version of her artwork:March 2009-B

I sure hope the other gals will like it!

Recipe:

Stamp set: Garden Whimsy

Paper: DSP Tea Party, Going Gray, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, and So Saffron

Ink: Going Gray and Pretty in Pink

Accessories: Photo Corners, Scallop Circle, and Window Punches, and Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon

PRISCI~13

No comments: