Wednesday, March 25, 2009

With Sympathy

We had a neighbor that lost his Father last week and I realized I didn’t have one sympathy card on hand in either of my card organizers!  Obviously, not my favorite type of card to have to send, but definitely should have on hand.  Here is my card I came up with: Lovely As a Treeand decided to make a few extra to add to this month’s CardExchange Group just in case anyone may find they need one some day just like me.

 

My thoughts and prayers are with the Adam’s Family.

 

Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Lovely as a Tree and Loving Memories

Paper: MM Neutrals, Chocolate Chip, and Naturals Ivory

Ink: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, and Close to Cocoa

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, and Ticket Corner Punch 

 thelordblessthee_lbg_priscilla-vi

No comments: